Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing you all

A Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!


I have been very busy the last few months creating new books and shipping out ones I have sold, its been a great month!

About a month ago my dad ordered 5 address books for his sisters and sister in law. They were a hit and one Aunt called today to thank me for making it and ordered 5 MORE! Im so excited! And then with two days to go before Christmas my old and great birthday sharing friend ordered a custom cook book to be ordered! *dont forget to breathe* lol


The cookbook is going to be blank so she can fill it out, but I am inserting removeable pages with tabs so she can organize her recipes. I think its going to be super awesome when its done. Now, just to remember to photograph it before it is picked up lol







Lately I have been trying to be more green in what I make so I have just listed two up-cycled books Ive made. I really do love them! One is made from an old VHS case that had a great pattern and a great shape to it. I did some cutting and sewing and VOILA! An awesomely shaped book with yellow coptic stitches! I really do love it. The other is also bound with a coptic stitch and the cover is cardboard I rescued from a close to being tossed in the recycling bin cookie box! I really enjoyed being creative with something that is already there, working with what you have and not being wasteful at all!




I can't wait for the next few months! They are going to be busy (just when I thought I would hit a lull and be able to relax) but Im soooo looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment