Monday, April 11, 2011

Stuck between a piece of leather and a colourful place

Last week I bought a rotary cutter to make things easier when cutting the pieces of leather I have. (aside: I feel torn using leather after watching Oprah last week on the beef industry)

With putting the fact that its actually a part of a poor cow aside, Im anxious to make a strong leather long stitch journal, already having purpose for two of them BUT I was looking all around for book inspirations and I went out and bought a ton of different colours of cardstock with a specific purpose in mind.

I was frantic with sketches the other night and I have a ton of what I believe to be great books on the way.

Where do I start?

Well I have minor things to finish on a cutom journal I am making, and the custom artists portfolio is being clamped right now, and then I think I will start on a leather bound journal, as nervous as I am to try it. With my how-to video playing over and over, I think I am ready and should just jump right into it. *deep breath* Here I go....

Oh..FYI: I bought the roatary at a local Zellers, WAY less expensive than the ones at the fabric store

No comments:

Post a Comment