Monday, May 16, 2011

Did I ever mention, I love books?

A day or two after last weeks post I did indeed receive my Keith Smith book in the mail. What a good book! I began reading it right away and just through reading the first section, I learned some great tips. It was beautifully written.

The illustrations and the images within the book seem to be very helpful (I only say seem because Ive decided to read through the whole book before starting something brand new). This book has rejuvenated my love for books and I am filled with inspiration!

I have finished a set of leather bound books and now I am working on a larger leather bound journal. The leather books have a more masculine feel than the paper covered books, particularly the floral like patterns.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete