Monday, December 12, 2011

Two books into the challenge...

and I have a ton of medical appts, a pulled back and now the sniffles lol. Figures.
A dear friend just asked me for a custom order which has lifted my spirits and for her, Im ready to get back to things. (ah dont say back...it hurts lol)

I was just looking at the sales I have made this year and it really warms me to have customers who are buying the books as gifts. One customer was buying a journal for her friend with cancer so she could write down how she is truly feeling, where as I know you tend to edit what you say to others when you are the sick one. I thought it was so special so of course I offered to wrap it and include a card for her friend.
As I looked through the list of sales, it was just a nice way to end the year, seeing that what I am giving to the universe is helping some people

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment