Friday, December 31, 2010

I dont know why

that last post seemed like the surgery and trip wasnt the best thing Ive ever done in my life. Perhaps it was a bad day.It honestly was the best thing Ive ever done and I am SO greatful for all of the donations and support I received, it means the world to me.

Ok back to books :)

Ive just posted a few that I made pre-Costa Rica:

Green suede, japanese punch stitch, 24 pages of recycled paper. bethr99.etsy.com



Flocked paper, nice and soft, coptic stitched black paged album. roundtheworldin80pgs.etsy.com


Japanese paper, black paged album, coptic stitch, roundtheworldin80pgs.etsy.com



Florentine paper cover, address book, 520 entry spaces, roundtheworldin80pgs.etsy.com


Right now I am working double dute: 13 books to send to Costa Rica as a thank you to those I worked with and a few books for a fellow artisan. I love being busy with orders!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment