Friday, August 12, 2011

We are back in business!

Just back from a few days of relaxation and I am rejuvenated and back to binding some more books.

I sold this leather long stitch book, the first leather book I put up for sale, the other day and found out tonight that it was purchased to be used as a guest book at the couples wedding. How great is that, to be able to be a couples happy day? I was thrilled.




Also, I delivered the wedding scrapbook I made for my Aunt's granddaughters wedding the other day. My Aunt loved it, it was great. Nothing feels better than finding out your client is thrilled and you made someones day better.

Tomorrow is a day to unwind and unpack, get back to reality and then Sunday I am starting a custom ordered photo album/scrapbook. I can't wait for them to see it. After that, I have some leather hides to iron and some books to bind!

No comments:

Post a Comment