Friday, June 29, 2012

New listings!

I have finally made it and photographed the books I made and are keeping for myself to sell. As per usual I wanted to photograph the books I sent to the Unique Creations Artisan Outlet in Niagara Falls. Yes, my books are there but it really is a great place to find great gifts. Im honoured to be a part of a store that has such great items!

You can find these and more in my etsy store!


This cover paper is from Iceland.

Japan Chartreuse.

Floral from Florence, Italy.

Address Book with paper from Iceland and eggplant bookcloth.

Silver, grey and white paper from France.

Coptic stitch book with gorgeous paper from Nepal.

Japanese covered Address book.

Paris book with elastic closure and rounded spine.

Coptic stitched book with a hint of Nepal, take a look inside!

I will post more when I have more photographs. Special thanks to Tracy at the store of all of her help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment