Sunday, July 24, 2011

Its amazing what a good nights sleep does for you

I woke today feeling really good. It ended up being a really good day. I didnt venture outside but I figure with all this heat, Im just as well staying in.


Today, I didnt make any books but opted to spend today vegging about and spending time with my ussual Monday fare...blog, facebook, and working on etsy.


Good news though....I finished the wedding album! Im still trying to figure out the something borrowed and something new that I thought would be a clever add on to the albums theme. Any suggestions? I thought a love/ wedding poem scripted in blue. And the something borrowed? Well I have an idea but Ill mull it over a bit.


Tomorrow: back to making a few more books before the show on Saturday. I cant wait!




Japan square sketch book


No comments:

Post a Comment