Saturday, July 30, 2011

A bit of a rough day

Upon arrival to the venue of the art show today, I found out by one of the co-ordinators that it was canelled due to miscommunications made by the venue. Not fair at all. From what Ive been told, not handled well at all by the venue either.

I have been bummed out today since I have missed out on months of participating in the show due to going for surgery then recouperating then having to focus on me and physio. Mostly I am bummed out for the girls who have put A LOT of work into organizing these shows.

As of right now, there is going to be a hiatus on the shows. I am hoping that somehow the team of two which has become a team of one, can figure something out. Mostly because I want to participate to support them!

Im hoping there is something I can do to help.

Silver lining: now I have a ton of more books to showcase on etsy at
www.roundtheworldin80pgs.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment